• Ham Operators who bring the trash they learned on CB to the hobby
• Operators who ignore the rules about music and cussing
• ID after every transmission
• Use the phrase "for ID". There is only one reason to give your callsign and that is to ID your station. You don't have to tell us that, we know it.
• Putting out your callsign, then saying nothing heard when no one answers you. (maybe I should answer a call like that more often, so they won't say nothing heard)
don't normally have a place on HF I hang out. I can be found
just about anywhere.
If you are looking for Ohio, you can send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can work something out.
If you are in the Cincinnati area and are lucky enough to find me on 2M, I will be at 145.27 (123 tone) or 145.39.